Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It’s not something you learn in school. But if you haven’t learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven’t learned anything.”
— Muhammad Ali
TOP TEN SIGNS YOU’VE FOUND A TRUE FRIEND
10. Your monthly phone bill soars to double the price as your usual phone bill.
9. You friend won’t be fuming mad if you’re late by 3 hours.
8. You find an extra toothbrush in your house since your buddy treats your place like a second home.
7. He/She listens patiently eventhough all you ever talk about is how to get rid of your split ends.
6. Your buddy immediately knows something’s wrong just by looking at your fake smile.
5. He/She apologizes to you even when it’s actually your own fault.
4. All it takes is silence for your friend to understand you completely.
3. Your friend cries when your hamster goes to Hamster Heaven.
2. He/She feels secure with the friendship although you haven’t heard from each other for a week.
1. Your friend accepts you for who you are, not what he/she wants you to be.
True friendship consists not in the multitude of friends, but in their worth and value.
- Ben Jonson